We know that school marketing budgets have to work hard, and we have created an excellent value membership package that combines the Contacts, Knowledge and Support that are needed for school teams to deliver successful international boarding recruitment.
- Be connected - Gain access to high calibre, properly vetted agents from across the world via our members’ portal. Our unique database of 550+ agents have been carefully selected, triple-reference and interviewed. You can easily search for new agents in your target markets. Each company has a detailed profile with useful background information, numbers of pupils placed in boarding schools and staff profiles.
- Be engaged - Effectively build and develop agent relationships via our networking events: the popular bi-annual BBS Workshops, Networking Days and online Member Meetups. Our members’ portal also enables you to quickly and easily keep agents updated via the news and events feeds, and the announcements facility.
- Be found – Ensure your school can be found by our network of agents who place thousands of pupils into schools each year. The schools’ database on our portal is a ‘go-to’ source for agents across the world who are looking to find the perfect school for their client families. Agents love the advanced search facility to filter by very specific criteria such as sports at different levels (eg fencing at a national level) and by subject and courses (eg Greek at GCSE). Unlike school websites, our portal is completely tailored to the needs of international agents, ensuring they can find your school.
- Be informed – easily keep up to date with market intelligence via regular masterclass webinars, international market reports, country reports, the Top 30 Market league table and email updates. These all enable you to build, and to be agile to adapt, your international recruitment strategy, and to confidently know exactly where, and how, to effectively recruit in different countries. Our webinars are designed to take your knowledge onto new levels, no matter how long you have been in your role.
- Be supported – we know international recruitment can be a highly pressurised and sometimes lonely job. Our experienced team provide a confidential and supportive sounding-board, whilst the Network offers the chance to meet, collaborate with, and learn from a friendly community who are all facing the same challenges, via one of our many events or discussion forums.
Is there any other service which can provide so much value for money?