We currently have more than 210 schools who are members of the British Boarding Schools' Network and benefit from a range of services which have been designed to enable success in international marketing and student recruitment.
- Our online portal provides schools with the tools they need to succeed. The system has been developed by a team of staff who have worked in boarding schools and understand what senior leaders and admissions and marketing staff need to develop an effective, targeted strategy.
- Members can search a unique database of 740+ trusted and triple-reference checked agents who recruit thousands of pupils for boarding schools each year. To be approved members, agents are carefully selected, interviewed and reference-checked by our experienced team, so you can have confidence in the agents you find and contact via our portal.
- As a member, your school has a profile which is visible to 740+ boarding-focused agencies who can quickly and easily search for schools using detailed criteria such as course subjects, activities, facilities, type of school, educational programmes, specialisms, fees, facilities, location and much more. Agents can view your profile, testimonials, videos and photos, then download a short profile with all of the key facts and figures they need to consider schools for families. Members can provide vital documents such as prospectuses, GCSE and A level option blocks, curriculum guides and inspection reports - all in one place. Agents value the ease of the site and it saves them valuable time and resources when searching for the right school for their client families.
- Via the Knowledge Zone section of the portal you can access latest information, international strategy documents, market intelligence, city guides and country reports produced specifically for UK boarding schools by our team of experts.
- A live feed shows the Top 30 Markets table based on the school members' international pupils data. This ensures you know where the key boarding recuitment markets are so you don't waste resources on markets which don't yield results.
- Access to such a powerful central resource allows you to keep Senior Leaders and Governors well-informed, enabling them to fully grasp the significant value of agents to boarding recruitment and to understand the changes in markets and how it affects your recruitment strategy.
- In minutes you can send news and vacancy information via email to targeted groups of agents such as by country, or to your own pre-defined groups of agents. This is even more essential when you can't visit agents due to budget restrictions or when it is not safe to travel to the country.
- You can post details of your events including open days and overseas trips so agents can access the school events in central area.
- Regular updates from our team ensures you keep up to date with what is happening across the sector and provides valuable advice on how to navigate the challenges we encounter in changing times.
- New from 2019: We are now running networking days exclusively for members. The networking days enhance the meetings that take place at the British Boarding Schools' Workshops as they provide plenty of time over refreshments and lunch to network, make new contacts and build on existing partnerships with agents. It also provides a valuable chance to meet colleagues from other schools and to learn from each other. Seminar sessions on relevant topics by knowledgeable speakers enhance the events, making it a really worthwhile day out of the office. The events are held at member schools around the UK and participation is charged at a low fee to cover lunch and resfreshments.
- New from 2019: We are running training days exclusively for members, designed to provide continuing professional development for staff responsible for marketing and admissions.
- Member discounts at the British Boarding Schools' Workshops: Our schools members benefit from 15% off the stand package (for events in 2020 onwards) saving several hundred pounds.