We currently have over 180 school members of Connected, our online portal which provides schools with the tooklit they need to succeed in international boarding recruitment. The system has been developed by a team of staff who have worked in boarding schools and understand what Admissions and Marketing departments need to develop an effective, targeted strategy.
- Search the unique database of 700+ trusted agencies that recruit thousands of pupils for boarding schools each year. To be approved, agents are carefully selected and reference-checked by our experienced team, so you can have confidence in those with whom you work.
- Get expert advice from our staff who have years of experience of international admissions and marketing in British boarding schools. We will help you develop a portfolio of information for your school which is completely tailored to the needs of agents and international markets. We can also advise on how to get partnerships started.
- Be visible to 700+ agencies who can quickly and easily search for schools using detailed criteria such as course subjects, activities, facilities, type of school, educational programmes, specialisms, fees, facilities and location. Agents can view your profile, testimonials, videos and photos, then download vital information such as GCSE and A level option blocks, curriculum guides and inspection reports - all in one place.
- Market intelligence and country reports produced specifically for UK boarding schools by our team of experts will enable you to develop a clearly defined international marketing strategy for targeted, successful recruitment, even on a limited budget.
- Access to such a powerful central resource will allow you to keep Senior Leaders and Governors well-informed, enabling them to fully grasp the significant value of agents to boarding recruitment.
- In minutes you can post news and vacancy information to targeted groups of agents such as by country, or to your own pre-defined groups of agents. This is even more essential when you can't visit agents due to budget restrictions or when it is not safe to travel to the country.
- Support the promotion of the UK boarding sector. We have developed a series of videos for agents about the benefits of studying at UK boarding schools with the help of Dr Christopher Greenfield, an experienced former Headmaster of several schools and former Chairman of the Boarding Schools' Association.
- Exclusive training videos keep busy staff up to date when they don't have time to learn new skills.