Guardianship companies and other commercial organisations operating within the education sector may apply to exhibit at the BBS Workshop.
The Workshop is a two-day event that brings together representatives of British boarding schools and international educational agencies to facilitate international student recruitment and placement.
Attendees book a series of one-to-one appointments with schools or agencies of their choice over the duration of the Workshop, as well as meeting informally during lunches, drinks receptions and dinners.
A dedicated exhibition space is set up for sponsors in the Atrium where the refreshments are provided, so they have a high profile amongst school and agency representatives.
Those companies which as attend as exhibitors (but are not sponors) have a table with space for banners in one of the four meetings rooms where school attendess are located.
View upcoming events
Our Workshop exhibition package includes:
- A meeting table with four chairs and electrical sockets
- A display area of approximately 2.5m wide
- One account on the EASy appointment-booking system to make appointments with schools or agents.
- Full page colour profile/advert in the printed event handbook
- One delegate to attend the full duration of the Workshop, including refreshments, two lunches, drinks receptions and two Workshop dinners with wine. B&B accommodation is not included.
The package costs £3,028 + VAT for the November 2019 Workshop.
In addition, you may wish to add the following to your exhibition package:
- An additional account on the EASy appointment-booking system for one additional member of your team, enabling them to book one-to-one appointments with schools or agencies of their choice - charged at £375 + VAT
- Accommodation at the venue hotel - prices on application.
- An additional delegate to help you on your stand and/or to meet with schools and agencies - charged at £197.50 + VAT per delegate per Workshop day and includes one lunch and one dinner. £395 + VAT to attend the whole event with two dinners and lunches.
- Additional delegate to attendee networking drinks and dinner only - charged at £80 + VAT per person per dinner