Please note that the information below relates to our live events and we hope these will resume in November 2021. The BBSW in November 2020 and March 2021 will run as virtual events due to Covid.
Guardianship companies and other commercial organisations operating within the education sector may apply to exhibit at the BBS Workshop.
The Workshop is a two-day event that brings together representatives of British boarding schools and international educational agencies to facilitate international student recruitment and placement.
Attendees book a series of one-to-one appointments with schools or agencies of their choice over the duration of the Workshop, as well as meeting informally during lunches, drinks receptions and dinners.
A dedicated exhibition space is set up for sponsors in the Atrium where the refreshments are provided, so they have a high profile amongst school and agency representatives.
Those companies which as attend as exhibitors (but are not sponors) have a table with space for banners in one of the four meetings rooms where school attendess are located.
View upcoming events
Our Workshop exhibition package includes:
- A meeting table with four chairs and electrical sockets
- A display area of approximately 2.5m wide
- One account on the EASy appointment-booking system to make appointments with schools or agents.
- Full page colour profile/advert in the printed event handbook.
- One delegate to attend the full duration of the Workshop, including attendance at the Welcome Seminar, refreshments during the event, two lunches, two drinks receptions and two Workshop dinners with wine. B&B accommodation is not included.